TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Steel Pan takes care of the protection of users' personal data such as name and surname, address, credit card number and any other data we collect.
Steel Pan adapts its methods and procedures in accordance with applicable regulations, and according to Law "Testo Unico" dated 27 June 2003, and the late Decree "30 June 2003 n. 196 - Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali" (previously Law n. 675/1996).
The IT systems we use at Stee Pan feature the most effective security software which encrypts all sensitive information furnished by our customers. This safeguards your privacy and guarantees that your online purchases will be confidential.
BROWSING THE SITE AND REGISTERING
Steel Pan wishes to point out that, while to some extent data processing will be centred on providing requested services, in other cases such processing will be optional.
You can freely and unconditionally visit the site without any need of registering.
Besides, Steel Pan. wishes to point out that data of not registered people will not be used to profile site users and will be connected with the user only for anonymous statistical purposes.
The registration is required to receive steel pan Newsletter and information on initiatives, events, promotional discounts or new coming products by Steel Pan.
PURCHASES AND PERSONAL DATA
In order to purchase products on the site www.steelpan.com you are required to fill in a proper form with simple personal information.
Your data will be used for the contractual purposes, by the carriers chosen by Steel Pan and by Sella Bank.
After the first purchase, and with your consent, Steel Pan will collect information on the site you come from, only if this has got a direct link to steel pan. If you want to avoid this trace you can directly type steel pan address or just add Steel Pan to your "Bookmarks".
With your specific consent, your e-mail and the other data provided will be also used for sending information on initiatives, events, promotional discounts or new coming products by Steel Pan or our partners.
The information about yourself and your purchases are considered strictly personal and will not be disclosed or forwarded to third parties.
All the collected information will generally be processed by automated means and kept only for the said purposes.
Steel Pan , according to art. 7 - Decree N. 196/2003, grants that the customer is entitled to promptly obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exists;
- the deletion, blocking or anonymization of these data;
- to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him which is carried out for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing.
- 12-hour-update of the antivirus;
- we do not allow any software download from our site. Thus you do not run any risk of downloading programs that could operate secretly and out of control on your system;
- firewall. This firewall acts as a secure barrier between steel pan servers and Internet, preventing attacks, destructions and manipulations of Personal Data by non-authorized users;
Holder of the Treatment: Steel Pan s.r.l, via Quattro Novembre 39 80026 Casoria Napoli, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 081 5403320, Fax 081 5405075.
The Responsible for the Treatment, who is also the Technical Responsible for Steel Pan, can be reached at the same address.